CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Come on Aussie, come on, come on....

Yes, it's the Australia Day long weekend this weekend and we've had some themed ideas going around at the Stash.
Here are a couple of cards I made using Australian stamps in Australian designs. Amazing Creations stamps are no longer in production sadly, but this set is one of the best Aussie sets I've seen in a long time.


I've used water colour pencils to colour in the images then painted on some Versamark refill ink over the top and clear embossed them. The photo doesn't do the colours justice, they are soooooo bright and vivid.

This next one I knocked over in under 5 minutes. Just basic stamping with brown stazon ink amd some scrap orange card, nice strip of matching ribbon, wholah!


And what would Australia day be without including a pictured of a typical Aussie bloke and his ute! LOL, this is my hubby and his new'ish ute, he's one happy little vegemite with this vehicle!


byee for now

Wirg.




1 comment:

Missty said...

Lovely cards there I really like those stamps too.