Yay, I did it, a layout from start to finish last night.
I've used an Uban Lily paper which I've cut out some of the flowers. Layered the photos of my new car onto matching Bazzill cardstock. Painted some Heidi Swapp chipboard with Derivan minis Cavalry Yellow and did doodling with a white Gellyroll pen. the whole finished page was trimmed a little then layered onto bright yellow bazzill to give it some strength when it's in an album.
I'm very pleased with the finished layout, what do you think?

It took me ages, I hate cutting out fine fiddly stuff but it did work quite well, it I do say so myself. I've entered it in this month's bright and shiny something 'new' Cyber Crop comp over at the Little Scrapbook Shop
See ya for now.
Wirg
I've used an Uban Lily paper which I've cut out some of the flowers. Layered the photos of my new car onto matching Bazzill cardstock. Painted some Heidi Swapp chipboard with Derivan minis Cavalry Yellow and did doodling with a white Gellyroll pen. the whole finished page was trimmed a little then layered onto bright yellow bazzill to give it some strength when it's in an album.
I'm very pleased with the finished layout, what do you think?

It took me ages, I hate cutting out fine fiddly stuff but it did work quite well, it I do say so myself. I've entered it in this month's bright and shiny something 'new' Cyber Crop comp over at the Little Scrapbook Shop
See ya for now.
Wirg


No comments:
Post a Comment