CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Going going gone Digi..........

Have you? Gone Digi? Scrabooking I mean. I've done a few digitally scrapped pages over the past year or so. I'll put some in the post too. But recently I've found a gorgeous blog linked to the best digital scrap store, the kits are totally amazing.

The ladies blog is called BooLand Designs which can be found here... http://boolanddesigns.blogspot.com/ . Boo has been celebrating her grandfather's 100th birthday by giving away design elements every day for 100 days. She's up to day 87 today, you have to go download as soon as you can because earlier days are coming off her download site.

I've got all 87 days so far, and have been to her store and bought quite a few kits too. Boo is such a generous lady, she gives loads of other freebies away too. You have to watch her site for them, they are well worth searching for.

Sooooo here are some I've done last year, hopefully I can get cracking and starting using BooLand kits asap.

I love the fact that you can do both traditional and digital scrapbooking and can combine the two to creat hybrid pages. Print out your digi's then add embellishments, they look great. That's all for now, I've a lot more, but will share them another time.

hugs
Wirg

No comments: