CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Swaps and stuff

Soooooooo who likes to take part in creative swaps? I know when I have time I do.

Recently over at The Scrapper's Stash I hosted an image swap. As a surprise to the people who took part, I sent back with their swaps a load of stamped images of the House Mouse stamps I have. As a part to to that image swap I challenged the ladies to create something with one of the House Mouse images by the end of that week. Five did just that and as a thank you I made each of them a little House Mouse tag.

Try as I might, I can't get the silly photo to rotate 90o, it isn't side ways on my pc, wierd.

I forgot to take a decent photo with my digital camera, so had to make do with one from my phone. It's a little blurry but you can see what they are. They measure about 4cm square, and have these lovely gold hinged rings on them. I suggeted if they didn't want to use it as a key ring, maybe hang them off their scissor handles or use as a handbag decoration. Gotta love House Mouse images.

Our next image swap is now closed and I so looking forward to seeing what everyone's sending. I shall really have to put my thinking cap on when I send back out everyones images.

byee for now,
Wirg.

No comments: