CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Scrapbook Blog bookmarking...

Have you ever ended up with so many bookmarks in your browser and gone where the heck is that one or this one? I hate how IE sorts, or doesn't sort. Sooooo today, thanks to Making Memories, I've found a new way to bookmark and I love it.

Got to this site, delicious.com follow their instructions and you'll end up with some little buttons in your browser header that will be of great help to keeping 'tag's on your bookmarks.

I've also been visiting the Making Memories blog for ages now, it's got loads of stuff on it so pop over if you dont' already and see what they share with us. As for their new 'Slice' machine, I for one can't wait till it is on sale here in Australia. Bring it on!!!!!!

That's all for now, still done no creative stuff this week, but I'll try and rectify that later today.

hugs
Wirg.

No comments: