CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Woah nelly....week 13 of 52 pickup.....

Have you ever done a layout and tried to cram as many photos onto is as you possible could? I've done just that with week 13 of the 52 Pickup challenge. 31 ( yes, thirty one) photos I've used. I had to recount them, I was amazed at how many I got on there. That wasn't the challenge, the challenge was to do a double LO preferably about yourself. So I spent nearly a week editing and cropping photos of myself from about 1962 to this year. Here's what I created, hope you can make it out....

See ya. Now I've got the knack of taking 'unblurred' photos I now have to use a blurred one for week 14, too funny.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Hey Wirg, this is fantastic. Boy I bet that took some patience but it certainly paid off.

Luv it.

Luv Sandie