Week 15 finally done. Week 15 was to create a LO about Easter and what we would be doing or traditions. Preferably this Easter just past, but it didn't have to be a recent one.
I ended up with a double LO and it's so cute, documenting the tradition we had with TB of waking up to bunny footprints all over the place. Take a look....
I'm very happy with it's outcome. I'm still struggling to get week 14, done. I've finally chosen the photos, just have to get cracking coz it's due this weekend along with week 16, which is already part way done, yay! This 52 Pickup challenge is certainly getting the old grey matter working hard. Those of us taking part will have a wonderful record at the end of the year. My journal is looking mighty fine with all the challenges pasted in so far as well as photos of what I've created for each of them!There was a cybercrop this weekend just gone too. Though I didn't get much done, I did win challenge 6 with my 'bevvy of beauties' LOL. We had to post a photo of our dream personal trainer. I couldn't make up my mind so I posted 5 different ones. One for each week day with the weekends off LOL. I had Johnny Depp, a younger Brendan Fraser, Martin Henderson, Wil Smith, and a real Aussie personal trainer named Greg Pitt. Here's Greg...
Yes I did do the card sketch challenge, so all was not lost on the creative front, here's my entry, I don't envy the DT when they had to choose. There were some wonderful entries indeed.


No comments:
Post a Comment