CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

And we have another break in transmission...

I've been having quite a lot of health problems since early August and haven't been enthusiastic enough to get uploads done still. I've updated my weightloss blog, those of you following will have the address. It's too personal to put out in the open at the moment. But let's just say a couple of key words..... insomnia.....bipolar. Nuff said.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Hello my luv.

I hope you can sort things out with your health.

It's a drag isn't it.

Hang in there my friend

We are all there for you.

Luv Sandie

Lyn S said...

Hi Wirgie, sorry to hear you have been having health problems too!

Thank you so much for the lovely card and heartfelt message you sent me......it meant a lot to me. I'm finally starting to feel much better now, although that might not last once chemo starts!

Hugs, Lyn