CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello my dear blogging friends!

Thanks for visiting and thanks for thinking of me enough to come visit!
For your viewing pleasure, I am finally uploading some of my creations done over the last few months. They are mostly LSBS 52 Pickup entries, but there's other stuff sprinkled amongst it all.

I'll start with my gorgeous money tin I decorated. It's to help me save towards 2010's LSBS Retreat. The photo doesn't do it justice, the colours are so bright and cheery. I love these butterflies I've spinkled over it. Let's hope, now my son is about to graduate this week from highschool, that I'll have more cash to deposit into it. AND more time to create and upload stuff.

I've glued the lid onto it so it can't be opened without being destroyed. I've cut a slot in the back of it so money can be deposited. Because of the way I've covered it with the fibres, it's hard to tell it's a money box, he he he!
There are two versions of this Yr 10 Graduation. I was having a horrid day with my son so I 'doctored' this one, not permanently but it was too funny not to do.....I laugh every time I see it, naughty Wirigie!!



I think this is enough for today, our connection will be much faster come Friday 1st October and I'll get more uploaded. Byeee for now.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Luv, luv, luv your creations Wirg - especially that gorgeous money tin.

Well done.

Luv Sandie

Michelle said...

Wow - won't it be nice to see all 52 at the end of the year. Your creations are always beautiful.

Luv Shelee :)

Michelle said...

Are you a "Follower" on my blog?

http://scrappinupastorm.blogspot.com/

Luv Shelee :)