CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long time between posts.

It's been a while, oooohh 16th of August, since I posted anything. I have to wait till our off peak period (mornings) coz 'someone' has used up over a 1/3rd of our peak (12gig!)download limit within the first 2 days of this month, and almost half our off peak(24gig!) limit as well, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Don't you hate it when you have net nerds in the house & they are able to participate in beta releases?? Net/gaming Nerds will know what I'm talkin' 'bout!! They had to download the game, then there were problems with the games server and oh gosh, don't go there Wirg. TB has been warned we will make him buy a prepaid wireless account & disconnect him from our router if he ever does this again at the begining of the month!!!! FAR OUT!!

I've done lots of creating, but been quite ill since LSBS's retreat on the first weekend in August. So not sure if I've photographed much that's already been posted/given away to people. But I do have all my entries for the LSBS 52 Pickup done & up to date, click on the link over on the top right hand side of my blog to go to LSBS's 52 Pickup pages. You should be able to go into the gallery and see all the gorgeous things everyone's been making. I'm known by my 'real' name there okay, wink wink!

Hopefully I'll be back in a few days with some nice uploads.
See ya for now
Wirg

No comments: