CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Mixed Media LO for 52 PickUp...

I am so happy with this LO I have to share it. I finished it without the Ben Sherman tag I was hunting everywhere for yestered. I found it as soon as I sat here to type this afternoon. Never mind, I do have other LOs to do from this day.

Here you go, I have used recycled corrugated cardboard from an Aldi egg storage, it was huge and is the 2nd LO I have got from it. Painted with white gesso, spritzed with Glimmermists, piece of off cut from TBs black jeans, dymo tape words, stickers, Delish ribbon, some old 6x6 K&Co paper scrunched. There are some small hidden photos behind the bottom one so you can see the tab for them poking out (by 7Gypsies)
Here is a bit of a close up so you can see how I have frayed the edges of the denim.

No comments: