CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time to spruce up a bit for Christmas..

I've decided to give my blog a bit of a spruce up for the coming Christmas season.
Not sure I like this background, will leave it a day or two and see how it goes.

Here's some more Christmas cards I've been making...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are on fire woman! How gorgeous are all of your cards! I've only managed to make about 10 so far!

:)

DebiJ said...

Just loveing all these cards Wirg...you are so neat & precise....

You know - I have made my cards, & just chatting with DH yesterday when it dawned on me that I have to write in them & mail them...I had 'forgotten' that part...certainly gave us a chuckle...

Love Deb xxx

Wirg's Creative World said...

LOL Debi, same thing dawned on me last night. I've been gluing in the inserts, next I need to write in them and do envelopes. I think typed stickers may be the go. Where's that address spread sheet I made.....
Aggh I made over 65 Christmas cards!! Writers cramp!