I started yesterday morning & though I'm not completely finished, I am very happy with how I've changed my desk around. It may not look much to most people. However for me being only 4ft 8" tall, all that reaching & struggling with things too heavy to get down off shelves above my shoulder height, it's a massive difference.
I've also rediscovered things in my stash which has given me a whole new passion for rubber stamp art again! Particularly my House Mouse Stamps, they are so so cute!!
I found a heap of images that I'd already stamped and hand coloured so this afternoon I've been making cards. Here you go, here's 6 done from just stuff off my desk! I did a group shot then some close ups. Sigh, I feel very happy in my heart today to have created so much!






Sooooooooooo there you go, lots of colour, lots of use of H2O's and inks. The Wirg is back!


3 comments:
I love your cards Virginia - I have ketpt the few that I have frm you - they are aweome - love thesee ones too!!!! Just gorgeous - you are one tallented lady!
Beautiful cards Wirg, adore the poppy!
Wow Wirg you have been a busy little stamper!!! your cards are gorgeous hun, loving the House Mouse stamps. I have just inherited one of those & am getting addicted & wanting lots more. I have the little mouse with the grapes.
By the way Wirg how can i become a follower as cannot find a link to follow??? keep meaning to ask, please advise!!!
Hugs, Clare xxx
Post a Comment