CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you know what Schmincke is??

I made this card this arvo, there's Schmincke on it. Can you guess what the Schmincke is? ;-)

3 comments:

DebiJ said...

Oh heavens Wirg....I have no idea what a Schmincke is!!! But I will have a little guess....why not...can only embarrass myself a bit hehehehe....it is the type of media that you have stamped the face on....mmmm
xxx

Wirg's Creative World said...

He he he, Schmincke is a beautiful fine metallic powder not unlike pearlex but much much more metallic and dense. You can brush it over versamark inked images and it clings to it. You can add water to it and it becomes a like a paint. You can add it to paints to make them metallic too. On this card, I stamped the black card with versamark and a flourish stamp then brushed on the silver schmincke. I noticed years ago a lot of the arty farty type stampers/off the page type creators started using it too. It's made in Germany.

DebiJ said...

Oh...what a great product Wirg.....I better get some & become arty farty too!

Thanks for this wonderful info!

xxx