CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

It is FINISHED..................

Yes, 2009 is over and so is the LSBS 52 Pickup challenge. Well for me anyway.

I did my final LO/Challenge today, I've uploaded it to the forum gallery and I'll share it with you here coz I sooooooo am loving myself sic over how it came out. I know I like to do lumpy bumpy stuff but I'm usually quite a 'neat' scrapper. I don't usually like to use staples, tear too much, scuff stuff up too much.

Belinda Comerford challenged us, so I took that challenge & ran so fast with it, my head was nearly spinning when I finished it an hour or so ago. I had no idea what I was going to do but I did have 2 photos of my TB (testosterone boy/18yr old) I wanted to scrap. My imagination & wacky sence of humor got the better of me, as you may see, all puns intended LOL. Here it is.... it's called..............

Distressed and Stapled To Death!!
Also here is the anniversary card I made my hubby in December, I finally photographed it today too. I've used what was the start of a LO 'sprout' which was for an earlier week's challenge during 52 Pickup but it never looked like an embellishment for a LO, so I turned it into a card that my dear hubby loved.

See ya, got so many ideas in my head, I need to write them down.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A PROSPEROUS 2010 to you all!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Hey gorgeous creations Wirg.

Happy New Year to you my friend.

Luv Sandie

DebiJ said...

I thought how great your LO was Wirg...it was dark but so fabulous. I also am very taken with your card...those sprouts were so much fun!