I've been finding old photos I've saved and printed ready to scrap but instead, I have forgotten I had them. Here's a card I made over the weekend with a photo of old letterboxes. I'm rather happy how it turned out.

And other cards made using up stuff off my desk and in my prestamped images box. I am trying to keep with the 52 Pickup theme for 2009 in using up what I have and not buying more supplies. This probably is showing that I've got loads of 12x12 bazzill hence most of my cards are 6x6 square, that's two cards per sheet of bazzill, LOL.
I know, and then I don't have envelopes to fit them so have to cut down my A5 envelopes. I know, I really need to get back to a 'basic' card size that fits a standard envelope.
Hmmm I don't think I'm the only stamp artist who makes their cards first then thinks dang, what size envelope am I going to need for that!! Here are a couple more 6x6 sized cards LOL....


See ya, I need to photograph some pages out of my Journal of me. The one I started at LSBS's 2008 retreat is now finished and I'm onto another one, commenced this past week. I've got it almost decorated fully on the outside and even done two pages inside already, wonders!!


2 comments:
I am so with you there on making the cards then realising i have not got an envelope to fit!!! i love your LO with the letterboxes & your cards are beautiful hun. Hugs Clare xxx
Just wonderful Wirg...love your old image...& your beautiful hand coloured cards....
That envelope thing in a pain hey!! Cos it often costs 2 stamps too!!
xx
Post a Comment