I know, I have not bought any House Mouse stamps for at least 3 maybe 4 years but I am embarassed to say there are some in my stash that had never been inked till now! I did this card recently and though it is very detailed, I loved hand water colouring it. So darn cute!! The other card is a stamp I have had for a long time. I painted on it with silver Schmincke, very pretty effect.

2 comments:
Virginia!!! i can't believe this is the first time you have used this beautiful stamp, shame on you!!! i own the grand total of 1 House Mouse stamp i i love it to bits. Really want to add more but hard to get hold of locally.
Your card is just beautiful & love the watercolour. Hugs Clare xxx
What a gorgeous little stamp! It's SOOOO cute. Love what yo've done with it Wirg!
Luv Shelee :)
Post a Comment