CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LSBS The Seasoned Scrapper is up and running!

Yes, there's another challenge with The Little Scrapbook Shop.
Check out the great poster Kerryn Leworthy has made for it...


and check out the first two weeks challenges. I've even done them, yay me!

Week one, create a journal to put all the challenges and notes in, thanks Nicole Brown, top challenge and I love a new journal for 2010!
Week two was a step by step by Deanne Stewart-Mills. Create from scratch, a concertina card box/holder. I did struggle with this, but set aside my day off today, once I woke up, to tackle this and not stop till it was finished. Very happy with it and I will be putting matching recipe cards in it for all the lovely 'naughty' goodies I like to bake and create. I've several recipes in my head that I got from my late Mum, they need to be documented, so this is what I'm using! Pretty isn't it! I've used in both these projects DCWV stacks, I so love them, they are very sturdy card with gorgeous colours/patterns/sparkles on them!
I've been making loads more cards too, but I've got to photograph them.
See ya.

No comments: