I got asked to make a 50th birthday card for my boss. I've spent the afternoon umming and ahhing and shuffling things about and finally it is done. What do you think? I'm kinda loving it sic LOL.
I am a rubber stamp artist and scrapbooker. And a mad keen Copic Marker colourer too! I've been stamping for more than 30 years and have taken up scrapping in the past 12 or so. I've particularly enjoyed digital scrapping too.
Both crafts are very interchangeable so I find it very interesting how Scrappers have embraced stamping.
There's so much more to stamping than just making cards, isn't there fellow stamping friends?
I live in the north west of Sydney, Australia, married 23 years in 2013 and have one 21yr old son.
I've also been connected to the Net since 1995, so a lot has changed since I got my first computer. I no longer manage any web sites, just this blog and a couple of Facebook pages. And of course frequent friendly forums.
Dear friends I have been web site designing since the mid 90's and have spent thousands of hours monitoring my own and other people's sites. Adding in awards received takes a lot of time. It's very nice to know people like my sites & blogs, but I spend way too much time online as it is. Therefore, no awards will be put up. Please do not take offence at this decision. kind regards Wirg.
2 comments:
Hey you got it made without getting too high on the sticky spray then Wirg!!! Another lovely card. Hugs Clare xxx
Oh I love it too Wirg.
My you have been busy with your creations. They all look great.
Not long to go now!!!!!!!!!!
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment