CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

A traditional scrapped LO...

I did this for the Seasoned Scrapper's week 7 challenge. We are up to week 9 as of last night.

Week 7 was eluding me as to what to scrap. I originally did that orange and hot pink card but forgot to put the quote on it. I'm liking the LO I created, here tis...
Plus I did a pair of cards for week 8's challenge, I need to add something to them but I do like them as they are...

1 comment:

Clare said...

The LO of the shoes is fab Wirg!!! i love the cards & i reckon they are perfect as they are. I think if you add anything else it will look too busy & detract from those beautiful flowers. That's my opinion, what do i know!!! hugs Clare xxx