CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I've been doing digi again.....

Did this LO this morning, how cute is the DDB at age 2! Kit/elements I've used are from Pickleberry Pop's Fairies of the Flower Part 2 Kit by Magic Reality Designs. I still have some journalling to do on it but so had to share this coz I'm really chuffed at working out how to cut DDB's photo out of the original.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wirg, that is seriously gorgeous! I love it! Aren't you a clever girl, cutting the photo out like that - must figure out how to do that myself I think!

Hugs,
Rachel

Wirg's Creative World said...

Rachel, I joined a digi forum, I'll pm you the details. There are some really handy tutorials on it. x x

DebiJ said...

Wow - this is just great Wirg!! You are very clever....I cant wangle digi myself!!

Clare said...

Oh how gorgeous is that Wirg!!! so clever. Hugs Clare xxx