This is another towards the 52 Pick Up challenge at LSBS. My metal bits on this are the orange painted brads and the wire butterfly in the centre. It was rather fun looking at what my craft area used to look like and to what it is as of this week. I've been very good and put things away as I finish with them and only put stuff on the scrap pile that can be used. Anything too small and fiddly, into the bin it's gone.I've also done 7, I kid you not!! SEVEN 7 more pages in my Journal of Me, started at LSBS's 2008 retreat. I don't believe what I found whilst cleaning out stuff here this week. I found my original very first ATM card that I got when I worked in the UK from 1979 to 1981. I'll always remember coming back to Australia with it coz it had a Visa account attached to it and being gobsmacked that there were still no ATM's here. And there weren't for a few years after that either. Talk about behind the times.
I'm making some more cards this afternoon as well. I'm slowly plowing my way through the scraps on my desk, the pile is slowly coming down. I'll photograph what I make for another entry later in the week.
hugs
Wirgie


No comments:
Post a Comment