CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

On a roll with more LO's being completed

Oh Yes, I've done 2 more in the past day, I don't believe it!
Here they are! They are 2 of the challenges for LSBS's Cybercrop this weekend. You have till midnight Monday night to upload your creations to be in the running for the prizes.
First one is of my gorgeous frangipani, it's just started flowering in the past week or 2
The next LO is of my TB (Testosterone Boy, 17yrs old) and his GF. I'm really really pleased how this came out and yes, there's even journalling hidden under the photo. I so love this paper by Kaiser, just beautiful all those butterflies, shame I can't find any more to buy. Never mind. It was a lot of cutting out with a small craft knife (which in my hands can be dangerous) but I survived it and got them cut without any dramas at all, yay! Here's a little close up so you can see I've 3d some of the butterflies...
See ya, I've got another LO on the go and need to reprint a photo for it to make it just a little bigger.
hugs
Wirgie x

No comments: