Just a short, quick post today. I think this Digi LO is probably on my blog way back, but I want to post it gain as it's of myself and my Nana Lily. Nan died just after Christmas, sadly on the same day my Mum was rushed to hospital 2 years ago never to come home. I want to celebrate what a wonderful Nan she was to me and that I loved her dearly and she will be missed greatly.
My Dad made it back to the UK in time for her funeral which was on Friday 16th January. Wish I could have gone with him, but we just couldn't afford it and it would also have taken too long for my passport to come back (that's over $200 as it is, eek). So dear Nan, RIP, and enjoy being back with Grandad.
hugs
Wirg


No comments:
Post a Comment