Have to say, being a member at LSBS and joining this month's CC has really got me firing on all cylinders. I've joined their 52 Week Pickup Challenge as well, it's brilliant. You have a challenge set ever Sunday night then a week to do the challenge and upload it to their gallery before the next challenge is set. You have to use the technique or instructions/directios issued as well. It is a year long happening which is sure to get me scrapping more than I've ever done before.
Here's what I did for week 3, which took less than an hour to put together....
The technique is to tear and roll paper, as you can see, I made the flowers, their stems and leaves by doing this, love how this turned out and yup, that IS me, aged 22. It was taken when I was living in Southampton , England for 2 years, 1981.
This next one was for the CC challenge and it was a sketch we had to follow/interpret. Love how it came together too, it was a fabulous playground we'd been to in 1996....
Okay now to go find what I want to scrap next, hmmmm maybe finish off that Skull & CrossBones Kaiser album me thinks......
Wirgie


3 comments:
Love your paper tearing layout!! I am yet to tackle mine!
Awesome layouts Wirg! You are on fire!
Love all your creations Wirg. I haven't popped into your creative blog for a while only your personal one.
Great work.
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment