CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Procrastination mark II

Soooooooo no nothing's been done, but my friend Deanne gave me a great idea which as soon as I can access the storage tubs from our garage I can start. (it's still off limits till the new roof is on, asbestos remove and all that stuff has to happen first)

I'm going to put everything and anything in sight into some storage tubs, reorganise my area to how I want it so it works better for me, then slowly I will take the stuff out of the tubs and put it all away.

This'll be a good way to see what I've got that I've forgotten about and also give me the opportunity to cull stuff that really is not going to get used.

So that's it for now, oh and here's a layout I did last year. Found it whilst looking for another in my computer files.


See ya for now.

Wirg.

No comments: