Hmmm I don't know where to start, that's the main thing. I've so much 'stuff' everywhere, I don't know where to being. And when I begin, I have this fear of not being able to find anything again for yonks, like last time I had a major overhall of this area. (I'm still wondering where somethings have got to!)
But I have to do something about it because I'm gravitating to the kitchen bench yet again. I hate standing at it coz I'm not in arms length of all my supplies, and I stand all the time so the little legs get very achy and sore, I'm standing on concrete on that side of the kitchen bench.
So where does a person start? Got any tips for me? Ideas to help? I've drawn a plan of the desk but so far that's it.
Please leave me some comments if you have any good suggestions. I know when I start doing this it's going to take more than just one day so it looks like it's getting put off again till the next time I have a double day off mid week.
Here you go, this is the mess I'm dealing with. I know, it's all of my own making but really, I am not good with tidy areas, really I'm not, honest!!

See ya next time
Wirg.


1 comment:
oh please Wirgie, let me in there! I love to clean up big mess. Yes I am serious! I'm one of theose nutters who gets immense satisfaction from tidying. So if you want my services you know where to find me. I reckon you & me, one weekend, a regular path to officeworks and Howards Storage World and we'd be done!
Post a Comment