CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Recent creations...

Well here they are, the recent layouts I've done.
The first 3 were entered into a Cybercrop comp, didn't win but hey, it sure was fun to get out of the procrastination rut.

This Swans one I started last year, but couldn't figure out how to finishe it off. Finally it's done, the fixture card and my last years membership cards have been added, as well as I cut up one of last year's member lanyards too. Quite effective I recon.

This is a card I did for a sketch challenge, it's using a new Cuttlebug embossing pouch I won on ebay, I got 4 new embossing pouches this week, bargain, this paisley one, a fine spots one, another swirl one with birds on it and and gorgeous script one, gotta love them!

Well that's enough for today, I've more but they can wait a bit. Have a good weekend everyone.

See ya for now,

Wirg.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Gorgeous work Wirg. You know my absolute fave photo is that of you and ben in the top layout..........that is priceless.

Keep up the great work.

Luv ya...........Sandie

Tania B said...

Hey Wirg, just popped in to say I've visited and loved your blog!!! See you in the forum at LSBS!
Tania (kingtania)

{ she } said...

I love how you have created the swans layout...what a great tribute!!!